The UNEVOC Network
Join the Network
UNESCO-UNEVOC is a network of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) institutions with the shared objective of offering tools to build a more sustainable living through productive work.
By joining the UNEVOC Network, your institution:
- develops and shares innovative TVET practices
- benefits from the synergy developed through the pooling of resources and experiences of other organizations and institutions
- has access to information and know-how and contributes to the global dialogue on TVET
Applicants must be TVET institutions of national importance in a Member State of UNESCO.
How can your institution join the UNEVOC Network?
- The institution first prepares an expression of interest in joining UNESCO-UNEVOC
- The institution then makes a formal request by submitting an application (available on request from UNESCO-UNEVOC)
- UNESCO-UNEVOC reviews the application
- UNESCO-UNEVOC contacts the National Commission for UNESCO of the country in which the institution is based to endorse the application
- UNESCO-UNEVOC announces its final decision