Join the Network
Creating a UNESCO Chair means having a passion to advance research, training and program development in higher education. It also means pursuing a vision of collaboration and information-sharing among universities. The Network now has 27 Chairs in Canada and 700 around the world.
How to create a UNESCO Chair
- Contact the Canadian Commission for UNESCO Secretariat about your proposal.
- Submit a letter of intent to the Canadian Commission for UNESCO. Deadline: 30 September.
- Submit a detailed proposal. Deadline: 31 January.
- Independent peer review of proposals.
- CCUNESCO submits the proposal to UNESCO. Date: 30 April.